From Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control Properties in a Base form
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:41:45 GMT
Le 21/09/12 17:57, Dan Lewis a écrit :

Hi Dan,

>    Help URL
>
> Specifies a batch label in URL spelling which refers to a help document
> and which can be called with the help of the control field. The help for
> the control field help can be opened if the focus is positioned on the
> control field and the user presses F1.

If my memory serves me correctly, this is supposed to allow a form
creator/administrator to provide his/her own help pages for a given
control, through the use of relative file links, e.g. on a local or
networked file system, or even through a webserver. I couldn't say,
however, whether this actually ever worked, whether it still works, and
what the syntax for such a reference to a help file topic might be.

Alex