From pierre.rau...@tango.lu
Subject Re: THANK YOU!
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 14:54:27 GMT

Can I buy your book?

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 00:22:29 -0400, William
Mosley wrote:

> If this message reaches the wrong person, please
direct it to the proper contact. TY.

> I wrote my first book OO --
and hated it. When I reached 67,000 words, I had to split the book into
two sections and save them as part 1 and part 2. OO would freeze up
often and I would lose valuable work each time. It happened with such
regularity that I thought of forsaking the OO suite and submitting to
the Microsoft. What sucked worse is that, since OO is free, I really
couldn't complain. I mean, I could, but who would have the balls to tell
someone, "Hey! This free gift you gave me sucks ass!" That's not my
style.

> But with the release of OO 3.4, my problems are a thing of
the past. Once again, I LOVE OO!!! Currently, I don't not have the money
to support the project, but when I do, I will gladly contribute!

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!