From Ennio Sr <nasr.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Links to other spreadsheet not always working?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:37:33 GMT
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com> wrote:
> At 16:26 08/09/2012 +0200, Ennio Sr wrote:
>>
>> Sorry to come back to an issue already raised in a post a few days ago,
>> but either I'm doing something very stupid or it might be a bug.  Working
>> with ooo-build 3.2.1.4. Debian package 1:3.2-1-11+squeeze7 I found out that
>> a link to another spreadsheet might not work when the latter is less than a
>> very simple ss.
>>

>> On my PC, crossed links between First.ods and Second.ods work, whereas
>> neither of the two would get the link to the bank_short.ods...
>

> Er, that's because the reference in First.ods is to bank.ods, whereas the
> file you have supplied is (as you say) actually titled bank_short.ods.  The
> reference is also to the containing folder instead of to the folder of the
> other files, but it may be that this is where your file resides.  (You
> didn't explain that.)

Hi Brian,
thanks for your message.
Unfortunately, at my end the link is not working: I can assure you
that all three files are in the same dir and I have repeated a few
time the steps to create the link: they appear correctly in the
relative cell in files First.ods and Second.ods
If they work on your PC, then there is something wrong in my version,
otherwise ...
Regards,
     Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)