From Ennio Sr <>
Subject Re: Spreadsheet links: 1 out of 7 not working...
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 20:02:59 GMT
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Dan Lewis <> wrote:
>      I can see that you would have much learning to do to first learn how
> first to use Base and secondly another database program as well. This seems
> beyond the scope of email.
> --Dan

Yes, you're right: it's a long time I do not use OO and I've got a lot
to read and learn...
Anyway, everything is clearer now and I thank you again for your patience.
All the best,

[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)
[Why use Win$ozz (I say) if ... "even a fool can do that.              )=(
 Do something you aren't good at!" (as Henry Miller used to say) ]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message