From Ennio Sr <nasr.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Links to other spreadsheet not always working?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 20:18:24 GMT
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Brian Barker
<b.m.barker@btinternet.com> wrote:
> At 01:56 12/09/2012 +0200, Ennio Sr wrote:
>>

>> That's all and these are the facts.
>
> You know that, but no-one else does, of course!  You'll have to provide
> someone with copies of files which actually show the problem if someone is
> to be able to confirm that what you are seeing is a bug.

Ok, I have uploaded three .ods files (test_sumry, Uno and bank) in the
Openoffice folder in my web space and I hope to have not done any
stupid misleading error as I did on last occasion. What happens is
clearly indicated in 'test_sumry' file.
I strongly hope you or somebody else will find out why the link to
bank file doesn't work when it is indirect. I tried with other files
having an equal structure and the link did not work either; my guess
is that those files have too many formulas, but ...

Thanks for your time,
    ennio

PS: To download the files visit:
http://web.alice.it
user: mr.why
passwd: guest

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)