From "Ron & Jen Forhmzway" <ron.jen.vul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openoffice glitch ?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 20:57:46 GMT
Thanks Brian, for the prompt reply 3 days ago..

I confirm that I did have at least 2 "letters" in different cells,
at the time I tried to get a "print preview", & also,
there was no "print area" designated in any sheet in the workbook.

There is a real problem somewhere, because, about 4 hours ago,
I was able to get into a workbook & make changes & print;
but now I am unable to * even get into * any of my workbooks.
Perhaps it will be OK again if I shutdown & restart; but
it is the recurrence that I am concerned about.

Do you have anybody who can access my computer remotely
& see if they can determine if something has happened to cause this ?
The only recent events I can think of are: loading the upgraded open office
& a Java update & i- tunes update.
Don't notice any issue in using internet browser or games etc.

Thanks,     Regards,     Ron