From Mike Lish <m...@sba.eclipse.co.uk>
Subject Re: Configuring Java for openoffice on OSX Mountain Lion
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 13:49:05 GMT
I also had this problem in the past. I ended up having to totally remove
all traces of java from my registry (Download "Advanced Uninstaller" free)
And re-install both x86 and 64 bit versions of Javas's downloader because
I'm running Win7 64 bit.

You may have to do the same, but it's crucial you download the correct
version of Java. There are many versions.

Mike