From Helen <etter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice unable to restore file or open it
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 23:49:16 GMT
Rod, I'm afraid I can't help you but just want to say for the record that
the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago.
I have given up trying to recover the files that were open at the time of
the crash.
Oh, and I don't see anything wrong with your fonts - your original message
was easy for me to read.
I hope this gets solved -- I also prefer the old system, with the automatic
.bak save.

--
Helen Etters
using Linux, suse11.4