From Albino B Neto <bin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: THANK YOU!
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:04:56 GMT
Hi.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 1:22 AM, William Mosley
<williammosley@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote my first book OO -- and hated it. When I reached 67,000 words, I had to split
the book into two sections and save them as part 1 and part 2. OO would freeze up often and
I would lose valuable work each time. It happened with such regularity that I thought of forsaking
the OO suite and submitting to the Microsoft. What sucked worse is that, since OO is free,
I really couldn't complain. I mean, I could, but who would have the balls to tell someone,
"Hey! This free gift you gave me sucks ass!" That's not my style.

Congratulation !

You'll make available for download ?

Albino