From William Mosley <williammos...@hotmail.com>
Subject THANK YOU!
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 04:22:29 GMT

If this message reaches the wrong person, please direct it to the proper contact. TY.

I wrote my first book OO -- and hated it. When I reached 67,000 words, I had to split the
book into two sections and save them as part 1 and part 2. OO would freeze up often and I
would lose valuable work each time. It happened with such regularity that I thought of forsaking
the OO suite and submitting to the Microsoft. What sucked worse is that, since OO is free,
I really couldn't complain. I mean, I could, but who would have the balls to tell someone,
"Hey! This free gift you gave me sucks ass!" That's not my style.

But with the release of OO 3.4, my problems are a thing of the past. Once again, I LOVE OO!!!
Currently, I don't not have the money to support the project, but when I do, I will gladly
contribute!

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!

William Mosley