From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Links to other spreadsheet not always working?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 06:41:51 GMT
At 16:26 08/09/2012 +0200, Ennio Sr wrote:
>Sorry to come back to an issue already raised in a post a few days
>ago, but either I'm doing something very stupid or it might be a
>bug.  Working with ooo-build 3.2.1.4. Debian package
>1:3.2-1-11+squeeze7 I found out that a link to another spreadsheet
>might not work when the latter is less than a very simple ss.
>
>On my PC, crossed links between First.ods and Second.ods work,
>whereas neither of the two would get the link to the bank_short.ods...

Er, that's because the reference in First.ods is to bank.ods, whereas
the file you have supplied is (as you say) actually titled
bank_short.ods.  The reference is also to the containing folder
instead of to the folder of the other files, but it may be that this
is where your file resides.  (You didn't explain that.)

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker