From Hemant Kumar <hem...@codemancers.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Java for openoffice on OSX Mountain Lion
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:26:42 GMT
Hello Mike,

Thank you so much for trying to help me, but I am pretty sure I don't have corrupted Java.
I am a Java/Scala programmer and I will know if my Java installation is corrupt.  Other apps
- Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, occasional Applets,Tomcat, ActiveMQ and ElasticSearch work just
fine.

Cheers
Hemant
http://twitter.com/gnufied