From Hemant Kumar <hem...@codemancers.com>
Subject Re: Display text if condition is true
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 11:22:54 GMT
Hello,

On 08-Sep-2012, at 4:37 PM, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
> So you want to show either "emacs" or "vim"? Then set up a text, which has both in it.
With one condition you hide "emacs" and with the opposite condition you hide "vim". (To be
honest, I've not tried it yet.)

Like I said - it is not just about displaying "emacs" or "vim", because that is easily solvable
using conditional text feature, but the problem is, having multiple conditions. Say I want
to display, "emacs", "vim", "nano" or "gedit", depending on Condition and then - Conditional
Text feature does not work.