From pierre.rau...@tango.lu
Subject Re: Can Calc read/import data from Google Docs?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:46:11 GMT

http://summenrightbrand.doomby.com

Tabs in 8 languages; done with
Office; available start October

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:28:02 +0800,
Kevin Grignon wrote:

> Joost,
>
> Interesting. How might we support
round trip? Could we pull and push
> content (selected data, work sheet,
document) to Google Docs or MS Office
> 365?
>
> We need a story around
this to understand our social integration mechanics.

> Thoughts?

Regards,

wrote:

>> Hi, looking at the OOo extensions repository I've seen an
extension that may do the job:
http://extensions.services.**openoffice.org/project/ooo2gd [1] Am
27.09.2012 19:25, schrieb Michael Reich: I'm trying to figure out if I
can have a Calc (OpenOffice or

>>> LibreOffice) spreadsheet
"import" data from a Google Docs spreadsheet. The online assistance via
google search is very confusing and seems mostly oriented toward
importing data to Google Docs. What I want is a local sheet that can
pull several cells of info (like names and addresses) from a Google Docs
spreadsheet, but I can't figure out what function and syntax, if any,
can do this in OO or LO. Is this possible to do? If so, I apparently
need the "idiot's instructions."
>> I'm not sure if it works. I haven't
tried it and I don't use GoogleDocs. Kind regards, Joost
[3] For additional commands, e-mail:
ooo-users-help@incubator.**apache.org [5]

Links:
------