From Allen Cogbill <acogb...@geopotential.com>
Subject Re: Default font for Calc
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:48:02 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion; this works if I am starting a new, blank
spreadsheet. However, if I am sent a .csv file and open it with Calc,
the result always uses Arial as the default font, even though my default
template uses a different font. I open .csv files almost constantly, and
I tire of always having to change the font immediately.

A. Cogbill