From Patrons <patr...@guildfordchoral.org>
Subject "Anchor to......" in ooo writer
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:35:49 GMT
Pleasecan anyone help?

I have sent this message three times over the last 8 weeks to
ooo-users@incubator.apache but have not received any response.   If I am
doing something wrong, please could someone tell me what I am doing
wrong and what I should do to get a response???

I have been creating a 16 page brochure for my company.   This has
involved copying background picturesand text boxes with shaded, partly
transparent backgrounds etc.   I had to move backgrounds from one page
to another but each time, the "anchor to" became a major problem as it
changed to paragraph every time it was moved to another file and each
item has to be manually changed to "page" in order to enable me to put
the item where I wanted it on the page, which was very time consuming.

Is there a way to either set this permanently "Anchor to Page" or
deactivate it for the current session?

Kind regards

David