From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default font for Calc
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:23:24 GMT
On 09/28/2012 05:17 PM, Allen Cogbill wrote:
> The default font for Calc is the horrible Arial. Somehow, I'm sure
> this can be changed, but I have yet to find out just how. I do know
> how to set up a template using a different font, but what I would
> prefer to do is simply change the default font permanently. Can
> someone explain just how to do this?
>
> Thanks,
> A. Cogbill
      If you create the template with the font of your choice, you can
also select it as the default template. Then you will always see the
font you want when you open Calc.
      Create the template. Then File -> Templates -> Organize. Double
click the My Templates folder in the left list. Click the My Templates
folder to highlight it. Click the Command button and then click Import
Template. Browse to your Calc template. Click Open. Your template will
appear below the open My Template folder. Right click the template.
Select as default template. Click Close.

--Dan