From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Can Calc read/import data from Google Docs?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:44:02 GMT
Hi Gaspar,

there are several apps available within Android Market that allow to
read ODF documents like the "OpenOffice Document Reader" app. It's
opensource based. I currently don't know about Android apps that allow
to modify ODF documents.

Am 28.09.2012 18:10, schrieb Gaspar Núñez:
> Hi,
>
> i have a galaxy tab with android
> i´ve llooking for a way to work with aoo files, unsuccesfully
> ¿does anybody know something about this?
>
> ¿ is aoo going to be availbale in a version for android?

I doubt there will be a native Android version of AOO. App programmers
could easily use the ODFDOM project to create apps that don't need the
AOO binaries.

Kind regards, Joost