From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Can Calc read/import data from Google Docs?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 07:08:03 GMT
Hi,

It's not the key point if _we_ support a roundtrip but if the other
application supports the feature set of AOO in case someone depends on a
roundtrip and if an extension supports both APIs. In case of MS Office
365 does an API exist that can be used by opensource applications like AOO?

Am 28.09.2012 03:28, schrieb Kevin Grignon:
> Joost,
>
> Interesting. How might we support round trip? Could we pull and push
> content (selected data, work sheet, document) to Google Docs or MS Office
> 365?

Kind regards, Joost