From Michael Reich <reich.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Can Calc read/import data from Google Docs?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:25:51 GMT
I'm trying to figure out if I can have a Calc (OpenOffice or
LibreOffice) spreadsheet "import" data from a Google Docs spreadsheet.
The online assistance via google search is very confusing and seems
mostly oriented toward importing data to Google Docs.  What I want is a
local sheet that can pull several cells of info (like names and
addresses) from a Google Docs spreadsheet, but I can't figure out what
function and syntax, if any, can do this in OO or LO.  Is this possible
to do?  If so, I apparently need the "idiot's instructions."