From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject missing access rights error message
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:42:24 GMT
See: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40321 (many other
similar topics)
Make sure you run the installer as administrator

Hagar

Le 23/09/2012 17:08, Monica a écrit :

> i joined this group hoping i would get help with a problem i have been having since mid
august, but all i have received is emails about other peoples problems being fixed, perhaps
i submitted my question wrong 4 or 5 times, but if you did a book on ths program perhaps you
could help

> this is the error message i am getting any suggestions - i have tried uninstalling and
reinstalling but it has not helped

> OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 - Fatal Error
>
> The application cannot be started.
> OpenOffice.org user installation could not be processed due to missing access rights.
 Please make sure that you have sufficient access tights for the following location and restart
OpenOffice.org:

> C:\Users\Rob\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org\3
>
> if you have any thoughts please share thanks monica!!
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "William Mosley" <williammosley@hotmail.com>

the book into two sections and save them as part 1 and part 2. OO would freeze up often and
I would lose valuable work each time. It happened with such regularity that I thought of forsaking
the OO suite and submitting to the Microsoft. What sucked worse is that, since OO is free,
I really couldn't complain. I mean, I could, but who would have the balls to tell someone,
"Hey! This free gift you gave me sucks ass!" That's not my style.

> But with the release of OO 3.4, my problems are a thing of the past. Once again, I LOVE
OO!!! Currently, I don't not have the money to support the project, but when I do, I will
gladly contribute!