From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Control Properties in a Base form
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:57:28 GMT
       I have a Base database form that I am editing the properties of
its controls (labels and fields). I am using the Control tool to open
the Properties dialog. In the /General/ tab near the bottom are some
properties that I do not understand.
      Below is a copy of what the Help  has for the /Help URL/ property.
I have no idea what this phrase means: /Specifies a batch label in URL
spelling/. An example of how this works would be nice, specifically the
format used for the URL.

    Help URL

Specifies a batch label in URL spelling which refers to a help document
and which can be called with the help of the control field. The help for
the control field help can be opened if the focus is positioned on the
control field and the user presses F1.

--Dan