From "desrobson@gmail.com" <desrob...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deactivate Anchor to..... with ooo-writer?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 22:41:15 GMT
Pleasecan anyone help?

I have been creating a 16 page brochure for my company.   This has
involved copying background picturesand text boxes with shaded, partly
transparent backgrounds etc.   I had to move backgrounds from one page
to another but each time, the "anchor to" became a major problem as it
changed every time it was moved to another file and each item has to be
manually changed to "page" in order to enable me to put the item where I
wanted it on the page, which was very time consuming.

Is there a way to either set this permanently "Anchor to Page" or
deactivate it for the current session?

Kind regards

David

I've linked 1 file to this email:
06 MC368-BSE & MC-5S pic LHOrgan & piano.odt
<http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhXTG16TStrUmtaQ2NUQw>(12.1
MB)YouSendIt
<https://www.yousendit.com>http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhXTG16TStrUmtaQ2NUQw
Mozilla Thunderbird <http://www.getthunderbird.com> makes it easy to