From Manuel Andres Ramirez <manuelandr...@aim.com>
Subject Please Test possible bug in aoo 3.4.1
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:29:27 GMT
Good Morning, list.

I appreciate to reproduce this behavior of Openoffice 3.4.1

1. Open calc, and create a simple bar chart. (2 columns, 2 rows)
2. Click outside of chart and copy the image.
3. Open Writer or Impress and paste the Image, in gdi format or embedded
chart object.

In my test, the image is pasted without data. (no bars, no legend)

I've tested in:
1- Win XP SP3
2- Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04

I've searched for a bug in bugzilla without result.

Please confirm.

Thanks

Regards

--

Manuel Andrés Ramírez P.
Administrador Informático

<<Yo Tengo mi Office Legal y no pagué por su licencia>>

"El placer más noble es el júbilo de comprender"
(Leonardo Da Vinci)