From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: File association
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:10:03 GMT
I thought the link I had sent yesterday would help but after a second search, it seems that
AOO cannot use a webmail as default client, which is not really surprising.
Launching an application is not the same as launching the web browser, then connect to the
correct url with correct login, then create a new message and finally create the attachment.

Hagar