From "desrobson@gmail.com" <desrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: first x-value not anchored to y-axis
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:18:08 GMT
Hi

On the subject of "Anchoring" I have been creating a 16 page brochure
for my company.   This has involved copying background pictures and text
boxes with shaded, partly transparent backgrounds etc.   I often have to
move backgrounds from one page to another but each time, the "anchor to"
becomes a major problem as it changes and each item has to be manually
changed to "page", which is very time consuming.   Is there a way to
either set this permanently or deactivate it for the current session?

Kind regards

David

I've linked 1 file to this email:
06 MC368-BSE & MC-5S pic LHOrgan & piano.odt
<http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhXTG16TStrUmtaQ2NUQw>(12.1
MB)YouSendIt
<https://www.yousendit.com>http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhXTG16TStrUmtaQ2NUQw
Mozilla Thunderbird <http://www.getthunderbird.com> makes it easy to