From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File association
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:47:54 GMT
      Actually, the wording in the original post points to the OP is
using Windows. If I remember correctly, AOO on windows does not have an
E-mail choice: only Proxy and Search.
      There appears to be a problem in the "Default Programs" in the
Control Panel. The question seems to be, What is the setting for e-mail
in "Default Programs"?

--Dan

On 09/12/2012 11:14 AM, Jim Plante wrote:
> Rachel,
> Click the disclosure arrowhead (little triangle thingy) to the left of the word "Internet".
You should then see three choices: Proxy, Search, and E-mail. Click E-mail
> The only thing this choice will allow you to do is to set the e-mail client by either
typing in the entire path, or browsing the file system and selecting it.

> If you select "OpenOffice->Preferences..." and your dialog does not behave as described,
it's likely that something's wrong with your AOO installation.