From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Please help me
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:22:57 GMT
Hi,

I hope you've backups...
What format? .ods or .xls?

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Regards,
Hagar

Le 11/09/2012 16:02, KwonSae Jin a écrit :

> I've been using open office for a while but this is the first time I've come across this
problem.I can't open my spread sheet file. When I try to open it an Text Import page pops
up and I have to select character set, language etc...Then I press OK and I just get a blank
spread sheet.Please help me restore my data. I have a year's worth of data I can't see. It's
imported data related to my business.