From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Download OpenOffice 2.1 Sparc
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 10:33:37 GMT
Hi Juan Pablo,

I expect the 2.1 version of OpenOffice.org isn't available anymore
because due to storage shortage we had to remove some content from the
OpenOffice.org archive mirror infrastructure about two years ago. On one
of the archive mirrors I've found the 2.2 version as SolarisSparc
installation set:

http://ftp.rz.tu-bs.de/ftp/pub/openoffice-archive/stable/2.2.0/OOo_2.2.0_SolarisSparc_install_en-US.tar.gz

Why do you need such an out-dated and from today's perspective insecure
legacy version ? Do you still run SparcStations ?

Am 06.09.2012 11:46, schrieb Juan Pablo Moreno Rodriguez - HP:
> Can someone help me, I need to download the openoffice 2.1 for sparc, where is available?.

Kind regards, Joost