From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trojan horse whith Java download
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 18:53:14 GMT
On 01/09/2012 iurlarofashion@alice.it wrote:
> C:\Documents and Settings\Maxim\Dati applicazioni\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\7\5bc23b47-569827b8
= ZIP = hfdymuqcqdjsepayw/anmdrybvyqjttr.class - Java/Exploit.Agent.NCT trojan horse
> Eset nod 32 has found this file.
> Why?
> Massimo Passalacqua

Whatever this is, this is not an OpenOffice file or an OpenOffice
folder: OpenOffice uses Java if available, but it doesn't seem that your
problem is related to OpenOffice, or at least I can't recognize it as
such. I think we cannot be of any help, unfortunately.

Regards,
   Andrea.