From Andreas S├Ąger <ville...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Trouble with Open Office 3.4 Calc
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:32:46 GMT
Am 21.08.2012 17:51, William Smith wrote:
> Open Office 3.4 Calc turns the csv files I get from my bank into
> unintelligible rubbish which, in turn, makes them unsuitable for CSV2OFX.
> Earlier versions of Calc did not do this.  My question is: can I keep
> version 3.4 for the text, formula, presentation, etc. functions and revert
> back to an earlier version of Open Office calc?  If so, how do I do this?
>
> WPS

All versions of Calc can import many thousands of different flavours of
plain text tables (csv) flawlessly. The import always worked for me and
I am 100% sure that you do not understand some of the import options.
It is impossible to tell anything about your problem without seeing a
line of example data.