From NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Stop-Motion Calc
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 01:20:51 GMT
On 08/18/2012 07:05 PM, Dale Erwin wrote:
> This looks like a scam to me.  I certainly wouldn't click on any of
> those links.
>
> Dale Erwin
> Av. 28 de Julio 657, Dpto. 03
> Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17, PERU
>
> http://[snip commercial advertisement].org
> http://[snip commercial advertisement].org

I would, I did.

<https://people.apache.org/~imacat/>
<http://www.imacat.idv.tw/tech/>

On the other hand; the advertising of your commercial .org websites in
all of your replies could/should very well be considered spam on this
list...

Gary Lee (NoOp)

> On 8/18/2012 12:55 PM, 依瑪貓 wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>>      I've made a small video.  Maybe you'll like this:
>>
>> http://youtu.be/iU3zhA6-458
>>
>>      (The source video is http://youtu.be/NlHUz99l-eo )
>>
>>      I've delivered a small presentation with this as a lightening talk
>> on the local conference COSCUP 2012 in Taiwan.
>>
>> http://youtu.be/tEhz0zNmTFQ
>>
>>      The files for the above presentation are at:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~imacat/stop-motion-calc.zip
>>
>>      Hope that you love it! ^_*'

[snip PC antivirus advertisement from Dale Erwin's email/list response]