From "Keith N. McKenna" <>
Subject Re: EXTERNAL: Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 17:33:20 GMT
Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Liu,
> Thanks for the response. I have tried using the 3.3 libraries and had the same results.
As of now, unfortunately, I am stuck with developing against Star Office 9 because we have
another organization that decides which software can be placed on the system, and I do not
see that the current version of OpenOffice has been released for Solaris 10 x86, only a developers
snapshot. Here is the output of printStackTrace():
> 	at$
> Raymond
10 x86, however, I am having some strange inconsistencies. On some systems, my application
successfully launches the SpreadSheet application by using the bootstrap method, although
it fails if I use a user that did not compile the code. However, on other systems (same architecture),
the SpreadSheet application will not launch unless I already have StarOffice running, otherwise
it throws Any help on this matter
would be greatly accepted.
>> I've narrowed it down to this call:
>> ProtertyValue[] load_props = new PropertyValue[0]; XComponent comp =
>> xComponentLoader.loadComponentFromURL("private:factory/scalc",
>> "_blank", 0, load_props);
>> This call never returns and is throwing the exception.
>> Thanks in Advanced,
>> Raymond
> --
> Best Regards
>  From
> For additional commands, e-mail:

You might try posting ths question to the dev list instead. Although a
number of developers read and respond to this list you might have a
better chance of someone knowledgeable in this particular area in the
dev list.o can rea

I see you are subscribed to ths list through gmane you can reach the dev
list through them also it is at:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message