From 孙翠亮 <suncuili...@hbjrtech.com>
Subject Re: Rewrite AOO in JAVA
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:23:37 GMT
Apache openoffice 能嵌入到applet中运行吗?如果能嵌入到applet中运行,把apache

open office应用到一些OA,报表系统,应该利于推广open office。官方的sdk中OfficeBean好像可以,但部署到tomcat后总是报错?谁能给个demo?

-----原始邮件-----
From: suhail ansari
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 5:48 PM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rewrite AOO in JAVA

There are quality desktop apps such as Vuze and Jdowonloader are available
today that shows that it is possible to write great Desktop apps in Java.
Starting with Java 1.7 there is additional support for dynamic languages
such as Python and Facebook working to port PHP in Java (Facebook Moving to
JVM <http://nerds-central.blogspot.in/2012/08/facebook-moving-to-jvm.html>).
I am not saying that entire codebase of AOO should be replaced immediately
but It can be replace slowly as more Java and JVM language based code will
be introduced it will begin replacing legacy C++ code and hopefully AOO 5
or 6 will run entirely on JVM.