From "Fulambarkar, Amitkumar" <Amitkumar_Fulambar...@bmc.com>
Subject Installation guild for Open Office
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 06:47:58 GMT
Hi,
I am referring to the user guide at http://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/7/7e/Installation_Guide_OOo3.pdf
which says the file name for installation is

Locate the installation file. It has a filename like this:
Ooo_3.1.0_Win32Intel_install_wJRE_en.exe

However, I see the only link to down OO is at http://www.openoffice.org/download/  which has
the file name 'Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe'
[cid:image001.png@01CD8517.081CCE60]

I am using Windows XP 32 bit machine. So does the exe I downloaded has the JRE included and
will it work on 32 bit M/C. If not do we have the installable available for win32 m/c?

Please advise.

Regards,
Amit