From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scooter's Rant of the month
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:15:50 GMT

501(c) Delaware Corporation. Please see: http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/

is at the bottom of all pages on www.openoffice.org:

> Apache OpenOffice is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation
(ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects
until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making
process    have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the
code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Non sequitur.  TLP projects at Apache also have bugs in their
pre-release software, and even in their released software.

-Rob

> Please realize that no one on this project is paid by The ASF. We are all volunteers
as far as The Foundation is concerned.