From Tcat Houser <tcat.hou...@gmail.com>
Subject OSX Mtn. Lion over Lion Response
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 14:43:24 GMT
Yes, I did the upgrade from Lion to Mtn. Lion.

OO.o, SnagIt V2, and Parallels V 7.x (don't remember the x part <latest>,

Skype, VLC, Audcity, yada-yada, all 100%

The only issue I has was sound preferences (me Bluetooth)
kept going back to the Mac Mini default of physical jacks.

Operative word is was. That seems to have stopped a few days ago.

HTH

Tcat

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

'Save your juice, Bruce, It's my name.'
https://profile.trufina.com/Tcat