From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write Program Crashing
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:22:56 GMT
Jennifer,
  If the crash happen only against a specific document (means the
OpenOffice Writer on your mac can open other .doc documents with no
problem), I wonder if it is possible for you to share the problematic file,
so that we can analysis the root cause?
  BTW, can I confirm which version of OpenOffice are you using?

- Shenfeng