From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opening of password protected files failes
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 15:30:44 GMT
Hi Rory, all,

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:
>> with AOO 3.4.1 r1369110 (DevSnapshot) I can't open password protected files.
>>
>> BS: Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
>
> Using AOO 3.4.1 (1359641) on Ubuntu 11:10 (32 bit) document saves and reopens with password.
 I have no previously passworded files to try.

Just to be clear, so that nobody wastes her/his time testing with
previous versions, tests must be done on the latest build AOO 3.4.1
r1369110 (this build has some changes related to password protected
files, changes that should be tested; testing in previous versions is
pointless).

Regards