From Gaspar Núñez <nuroga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Macros: from OO_2.0 to OO_3.4
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:49:41 GMT
hi

i have a samsung galaxy tab, which is like half a tablet
with the android os, and i've found two suites kingsoft office
and the one coming with the galaxy, thinkfree office
but non of them work with openoffice

i need at least to read my oo documents
and the openoffice document reader
just does not work (and it is a real pain in the ass)

this could prevent me from using oo anymore
does anybody knows about something?

thanks and cheers