From Eduardo Alexandre <eduardog...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with the AOO 3.4.0 and Ubuntu 12.04.
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:54:07 GMT
Hello,
I have Ubuntu 12.04.
LibreOffice removed by Center programs and tried installing the AOO with
the command sudo dpkg-i *. deb.

Once installed, I click the icon of the application and not running AOO.

When running manually, I get the following error:
. / swriter
. / soffice: 84:. / soffice: /
opt/openoffice.org3/program/../basis-link/program/pagein: not found
. / soffice: 1:. / soffice: /
opt/openoffice.org3/program/../basis-link/ure-link/bin/javaldx: not found
. / soffice: 120:. / soffice: / opt/openoffice.org3/program/soffice.bin:
not found

There is some incompatibility between the AOO 3.4.0 and Ubuntu 12.04?

Greats,

Eduardo Alexandre