From Ennio Sr <nasr.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Macros: from OO_2.0 to OO_3.4
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:18:52 GMT
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ennio,
>
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 04:21:04PM +0200, Ennio Sr wrote:
>
>> For the time being, the only macro is not working is th _0_show_menu:
>
> We can take a look at the macro if you put it inside a document's Basic
> library module, and upload the document somewhere on the net.

Ciao Ariel,

it is no longer necessary: I discovered there was a redundant
instruction (the call to the kbd_cfg_macro needed by OO_2.0) and the
possibility to associate the macro to the 'Event' of opening document.
Now everything seems to work fine...

I would suggest the authors of '0113GS33-GettingStartedWithMacros.pdf'
 to evidence somewhere in the guide the necessity to import macros
from the previous OO version (when upgrading OO) and how to accomplish
that.

BTW, I made a few unsuccessful attemps to change name to my
Macro_library but had to revert to the old name (and to re-import it
from OO_2.0 dir).

Thanks again and have a nice week-end,
      Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)