From Ennio Sr <nasr.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Macros: from OO_2.0 to OO_3.4
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:21:04 GMT
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ennio,
>
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 10:40:03PM +0200, Ennio Sr wrote:
>> Hi Ariel,
>> the public area of my free web space should be accessible by anybody.
>> Please try again, and if you do not succeed be so kind to suggest an
>> alternate free public space web where I can upload the file: it's ony
>> 24K large!
>> Go to:
>>  http://file.webalice.it
>> and insert:
>> - Username: mr.why
>> - Password: guest
>>
>> I hope it works ;-)
>
> Yes, it worked, I needed the user name.
>
>> I uploaded an .odt copy of my macros to: http://tinyurl.com/yee4a86
>> The password, if required, is 'guest', and the file name
>> 'Load_KbdCfg-copy.txt.odt'
>
> The macro you copied there works fine in OpenOffice 3.4, it might be
> a bug in Debian's version.
>
> Try with following document
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/ShortCutManager.odt
> It has the following macros, basically the same on your document:
>
> REM  *****  BASIC  *****
>
> Option Explicit
>
> Sub Remove
>     On Error GoTo RemoveErrHdlr
>     Dim sCmd$
>     Dim oShortCutMgr as Object
>     Dim aKeyEvt As New com.sun.star.awt.KeyEvent
>     aKeyEvt.Modifiers = com.sun.star.awt.KeyModifier.MOD2
>     aKeyEvt.KeyCode = com.sun.star.awt.Key.NUM0
>     sCmd= ".uno:About"
>     oShortCutMgr = ThisComponent.UIConfigurationManager.ShortCutManager
>     oShortCutMgr.removeKeyEvent(aKeyEvt, sCmd)
>     oShortCutMgr.store()
>     Exit Sub
> RemoveErrHdlr:
>     MsgBox "Error " & err & ": " & error$ + chr(13) + "In line : " + Erl
+ chr(13) + Now , 16 ,"An error occurred"
> End Sub
>
> Sub Add
>     On Error GoTo AddErrHdlr
>     Dim sCmd$
>     Dim oShortCutMgr as Object
>     Dim aKeyEvt As New com.sun.star.awt.KeyEvent
>     aKeyEvt.Modifiers = com.sun.star.awt.KeyModifier.MOD2
>     aKeyEvt.KeyCode = com.sun.star.awt.Key.NUM0
>     sCmd= ".uno:About"
>     oShortCutMgr = ThisComponent.UIConfigurationManager.ShortCutManager
>     oShortCutMgr.setKeyEvent(aKeyEvt, sCmd)
>     oShortCutMgr.store()
>     Exit Sub
> AddErrHdlr:
>     MsgBox "Error " & err & ": " & error$ + chr(13) + "In line : " + Erl
+ chr(13) + Now , 16 ,"An error occurred"
> End Sub
>

> If they don't work in your OOo version, then it's a problem with the
> version.
>

> Regards
> --
> Ariel Constenla-Haile
> La Plata, Argentina

Hi Ariel,

 I'm glad to inform you that those macros are now working with my
files as well. It was a question to get slowly back my past 'basic'
expertise lost during the few years I did'nt use OO at all. There are
still a few fundamental commands I no longer master as I used to and
once  I get back mt past know-how I'll look into your above reported
macros.

In the case under discussion, for example, I had not clear the fact
that it was necessary to import the library containing my macros from
the previous /home/user/.openoffice.org2/user/basic.

For the time being, the only macro is not working is th _0_show_menu:
you suggested to use those two instruction lines but I was unable to
find a suitable place where to place them.

I'm very grateful for your patient assistance.
Regards,
      Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)