From Ennio Sr <nasr.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Macros: from OO_2.0 to OO_3.4
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:47:24 GMT
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ennio,
>

> In this macro, what is shortCuts? Can you post the Basic code or point
> to a document with the macro included?

> Ariel Constenla-Haile
> La Plata, Argentina

Further to my message of a few minutes ago...
I've just discovered that if I:
1. open the calc-file
2. get the Macros window
3. run the Load_KbdCfg -> The 'Customize' window appears
4. I choose 'Customize keyboard', then Load AAA-KbdCfg_CC_LibMacros
at this point I can see that the keys have been associated (not
ALT+key, but CTRL+key, and CTRL+M gives the correct result: may be I
was confusing between the old Lotus ALT+ and OO CTRL+).
Perhaps the _0_show_menu macro points to a different keyboard cfg?

Regards,
  Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)