From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewrite AOO in JAVA
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 03:50:34 GMT
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM, Heh <insomniactoo@localnet.com> wrote:
>   You're speaking for me also. Besides...java and flash are the most useless
>   and worthless tripe to ever show its disgusting face on the 'net.

No, I disagree with the last part. I like Java very much, now even
more thanks to GPL Java aka OpenJDK.

I just think that the OP has no idea whatsoever of the magnitude of
the effort of "rewriting AOO in (insert language of your choice)".

There´s a good Office suite written in Java, it´s ThinkFree Office.
But it´s not open source. www.thinkfree.com

FC
- George Orwell