From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help us brainstorm ideas for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:18:32 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:
> I incline to the view that we should have some sort of intelligence test before subscr

Back in the old days, you had to learn to configure a COM (RS232) port
for your dial-up modem, set up the dial-up modem "log-in script", and
then install (in case of DOS+Windows the TCPIP stack aka "Trumpet
Winsock" (being the most popular).

Then there were the AOL users but those were restricted to their own
walled garden and did little damage.

That was a high enough entry barrier. Not so anymore. Unfortunately.

;)
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell