From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewrite AOO in JAVA
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 04:04:30 GMT
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com> wrote:

> There´s a good Office suite written in Java, it´s ThinkFree Office.
> But it´s not open source. www.thinkfree.com

Sorry I included the wrong URL. FWIW the Java-based desktop version of
Thinkfree can be downloaded from here http://office.thinkfree.com/en/

They seem to have somewhat obscured the location of their traditional
desktop suite for Win-Linux-Mac due to their current promotion of
their "cloud" offering.

Now let´s get back to our regular AOO scheduled programming ;)
FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell