From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 19:38:54 GMT
Thanks, but I did post this  there as well.

Raymond

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith N. McKenna [mailto:keith.mckenna@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:33 AM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue

Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Liu,
>
> Thanks for the response. I have tried using the 3.3 libraries and had the same results.
As of now, unfortunately, I am stuck with developing against Star Office 9 because we have
another organization that decides which software can be placed on the system, and I do not
see that the current version of OpenOffice has been released for Solaris 10 x86, only a developers
snapshot. Here is the output of printStackTrace():

> com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException: java.io.EOFException
> 	at
> com.sun.star.lib.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge$MessageDispatc
> her.run(java_remote_bridge.java:171)
>
> Raymond

10 x86, however, I am having some strange inconsistencies. On some systems, my application
successfully launches the SpreadSheet application by using the bootstrap method, although
it fails if I use a user that did not compile the code. However, on other systems (same architecture),
the SpreadSheet application will not launch unless I already have StarOffice running, otherwise
it throws com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException: java.io.Exception. Any help on this matter
would be greatly accepted.

>> I've narrowed it down to this call:
>> ProtertyValue[] load_props = new PropertyValue[0]; XComponent comp =
>> xComponentLoader.loadComponentFromURL("private:factory/scalc",
>> "_blank", 0, load_props);
>>
>> This call never returns and is throwing the exception.
>>
>> Thanks in Advanced,
>>

>> Raymond
>

> --
> Best Regards
>  From aliuzhe@gmail.com

Raymond;

You might try posting ths question to the dev list instead. Although a number of developers
read and respond to this list you might have a better chance of someone knowledgeable in this
particular area in the dev list.o can rea

I see you are subscribed to ths list through gmane you can reach the dev list through them
also it is at:

gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.devel

Regards
Keith