From Jo Davison <jcd_seagu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Presentation graphic problem
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:40:25 GMT
I am putting together a presentation on my MacBook Pro for which I will need notes pages for
the delivery and would also like to print handouts of the slides for the audience.  I've had
no problem writing the notes but the slide outlines on the handouts page remain obstinately
blank.  When I try to print there is no option to print notes/handouts at all, only full page
slides.

In desperation I emailed a copy of the presentation to my aged, cranky PC and found that on
that the handout version came up fine and I was given the option of printing notes/handouts,
which had been missing on the Mac.  Unfortunately my equally aged printer for the PC has run
out of black ink, so I was unable to see if it would in fact print out the notes pages/handout
versions but the omens appear good.  But it would be much quicker to print from the Mac -
any idea why it is not letting me do this?  Any help would be much appreciated,

Many thanks,

J Davison