From Volker Holfeld <volker.holf...@nicsys.de>
Subject Re: Can not more send odt's
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:11:37 GMT
Hello Michelle,

the available MUAs are not hardcoded into AOO, they are controlled by a script, which adopts
the required options for a specific MUA.
So all you have to do is to add your MUA to the script (it should be located at /usr/lib/openoffice/program/../basis-link/program/senddoc).
The simplest way is to have a look at the defined MUAs and add your MUA (mutt_firefox) to
a matching MUA. Since every MUA may use its own options to get addresses, etc. it is best
to warn users about a non matching MUA.

Best regards,
Volker.

Am 06.08.2012 um 14:15 schrieb Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net>:

> Hello Andrea Pescetti,
>
> Am 2012-08-03 21:58:28, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>> Michelle Konzack wrote:
>>> Now I have encountered, that OOo hardcode MUAs which are allowed to send
>>> mails...  What the fuck are they doing?
>>> Because the NAME of the mailer is unknown, OOo refuse to send mails  and
>>> I have to send it manualy, which  prevents/reduce  productivity  if  you
>>> have to send>100 invoices per day.
>>> Who has put in this crap of code into OOo?
>>
>> I'm not sure what you mean, but I can specify any custom
>> scripts/programs in Tools-Options-Internet-Email.
>>
>> What does "refuse to send mails" mean? Are you saying that if you
>> configure it that way you still have problems in sending mail from
>> OpenOffice? Can you report the full error message?
>
> OOo say nothing, except in the

> /usr/lib/openoffice/program/../basis-link/program/kde-open-url: Zeile 8: mailservice:
Kommando nicht gefunden.